- You must provide a valid email address to join the waitlist for this product
UK Deliveryonly £2.50 Free UK Deliveryon orders over £60! Worldwide shipping also available
Tilly & The Buttons Ness Pattern
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
Elevate your sewing with this classic fly front skirt pattern. Ness looks stylish year-round, paired with a t-shirt in summer or a roll neck in winter. The straight skirt has a shaped waistband and curved back yoke for a flattering fit.
Choose from mini version or below-the-knee hemline with centre front split. Details inspired by denim include a zip fly front, topstitched mock felled seams, belt loops, all-important in-seam pockets, plus optional back pockets for stashing your essentials. Let’s get stitching!
Ness includes jargon-busting instructions, helpful sewing tips, and colour photos showing you each step – making it easy for you to create gorgeous clothes you can be proud to say you made yourself.
PRINTED PATTERN – You’ll receive a gorgeous printed package in the post containing full scale pattern sheets and a colour instruction booklet. (Alternatively you can order the digital version to print and assemble at home, or have the A0 format printed at a copy shop.)
SKILL LEVEL – Improvers
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS – Medium- to heavy-weight woven fabrics such as denim, corduroy, jacquard, gobelin (tapestry), drill or wool, preferably with a little stretch for comfort.
- Fabric – Mini skirt : 1.20m (1 3/8yd) x 150cm (60in) OR 1.6m (1¾yd) x 115cm (45in)
Knee-length skirt: 1.4m (1 5/8yd) x 150cm (60in) OR 1.8m (2 yd) x 115cm (45in)
- Matching thread
- 0.3m (3/8yd) medium-weight cotton fabric for pocket bags
- 0.5m (5/8yd) x 90cm (36in) wide iron-on interfacing (similar weight to your fabric)
- 12.5cm (5in) jeans zip
- 15-18mm (5/8in) button with shank
- Optional: Contrast topstitch thread and topstitch/embroidery machine needle
- Sewing machine and basic tools, including zip foot or adjustable zip foot