UK Deliveryonly £2.50 Free UK Deliveryon orders over £60! Worldwide shipping also available
SPRING SWISH EVENT
We are so excited to be holding our first sewing and craft swishing event this Spring!
Wondering what a swish is? It’s a fun and friendly event where you get to swap your unloved sewing and craft supplies for something you’ll hopefully love. It’s a great way to donate your stash sustainably, knowing it will be loved by someone else whilst picking up something else that you think you’ll get more use out of.
Join us for cake, chat and swishing in the shop on Saturday 13th April 2019 11am – 3pm. We’ll also have a crafty quiz and special offers in the shop!
Bring an item (or more than one!) from our Swish List below and you can take something things away with you. We don’t have rules about how many items you can take, but ask that you keep it friendly and remember it’s about sharing!
You can drop items off from 10am on the day or before the event (from Saturday 6th April – we won’t be able to take any items before this) and the Swish will open at 11am and run until 3pm. You can bring items to swap throughout the day.
Please bring one or more of the following items, ensuring they’re in good, usable condition;
- Fabric – any kind as long as it’s a minimum of a quarter of a metre in size.
- Sewing Patterns (Opened and vintage patterns are very welcome but please make sure they’re uncut)
- Yarn – any type as long as it’s in good, usable condition
- Sewing tools & haberdashery
- Knitting Needles, counters etc
- Craft kits, supplies & tools such as card making, needle felting, macrame, crochet, jewellery making, kids crafts
- Handmade Garments – Please ensure each garment is labelled with dress size and is on a coat hanger. We are only able to swish clean, wearable, handmade clothes, not shop bought and will not be able to take anything not on a hanger.
The event is free to attend, but we’d be really grateful if you could purchase a free ticket via the website so that we can ensure we have an idea on numbers for the event to run smoothly.