UK Deliveryonly £2.50 Free UK Deliveryon orders over £60! Worldwide shipping also available
Sewing Skills Masterclass
This is the ideal class for those of you who want to brush up on your technical sewing skills and get the chance to practice sewing techniques with expert guidance. This means you’ll have the time to really perfect your sewing and concentrate on those elements that can prove tricky without practice!
You will learn
- Beautiful Buttonholes & attaching buttons with the sewing machine
- Perfecting inserting zips, both standard and concealed
- Using a blind hem foot
- Making and inserting piping
- Using a double needle for perfect top top-stitching
YOU NEED TO BRING
- Nothing, all materials are provided. The class includes expert tuition, a Sewisfaction student pack with treats and useful handouts, use of the Janome machines, and there’ll also be tea, coffee and biscuits. You’re very welcome to bring a packed lunch and we can store it in our fridge, or you can visit our wonderful on-site cafe.
You will need to know how to thread a machine, sew basic stitches etc and will have completed our Sewing Machine 101 course or similar. This class focuses on teaching you additional techniques to build your skills.
Our classes are non-refundable so please make sure you’ve checked your diary carefully and read our Class FAQs before booking. These also cover lots of other questions so please do read them!
Please note you’ll receive a confirmation email upon booking and you’ll also receive a reminder email the week before your class. If you don’t receive these, please check your junk/spam folder.