UK Deliveryonly £2.50 Free UK Deliveryon orders over £60! Worldwide shipping also available
Do you and a group of friends want to catch up whilst being crafty and creative? Perhaps it’s a birthday or special occasion? Why not celebrate by learning a new skill and have fun at the same time, whilst leaving feeling proud of your latest creation.
We can organise private sewing parties for you and up to 8 friends which last for around 3 hours. They’re a lovely way to get family and friends of all ages involved, whether they’ve had experience of sewing before or not!
Some of our popular party options are below but if you’ve got something specific in mind that’s not listed here then please do ask, we can accommodate most things.
“We had such great fun making frilly knickers for my Sisters Hen Do! The studio at Sewisfaction is lovely and Sheona and the team are really welcoming. Everyone loved their finished knickers, even those who’d never even sewn on a button before and my sister was delighted – thank you!” ~ Amanda
Every Sewisfaction Party includes;
- Dedicated party host for 3 hours.
- Exclusive use of our fully equipped sewing studio, including Janome machines
- Banners, balloons and decorations for the studio (you can also provide extra of your own and we’ll set it up!)
- All equipment, materials and tools required to make your chosen project.
- Yummy cupcake for every attendee and a glass of fizz, soft drinks and hot drinks.
We run parties during evenings, weekends and occasionally on weekdays if you prefer, just get in touch and let us know what you’d like to do and we’ll arrange everything else.
Parties must be paid for in full at the time of booking. Please contact us to confirm a date & time before paying for your party online.